Friday 31 August 2012

Travels...


So, I know it's been a few weeks since my last post and I can honestly say that the main reason why, is laziness... It's easier for me to go to bed and watch TV then to sit down and write, but here I am, again at 11:00p.m. giving this my best shot.

Although I haven't been writing, I haven't exactly done nothing these past few weeks. I spent a week with my dad and the fam at our cottage near Calabogie, a family tradition. It was great to see my aunts and uncles, cousins, my grandparents, my brother and my dad, whom I don't get to see very often. We went swimming every day, even though it rained quite a bit, we went for runs walks in the rain, we went canoeing, played games (like monopoly!), watched movies... We had an amazing time!


Also, on the list of things I did this month... Spending a week in P.E.I.! My first trip to the east coast! My mom, Andy, Jess and I drove down and stayed in a cute little cottage right on the ocean (less than a minute walk to the beach!). Though Mom got sick :( we still had a great time! We ate ice cream almost every day, visited 2 lighthouses, went to Anne of Green Gables...!

Ice cream at Anne of Green Gables. 

Reading on the beach! 

I have now been to England and 4 of the provinces in Canada! Okay, so I still have a ways to go, it's a start right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment